EmilySavant

EmilySavant

Social Media Junkie

The Real Thing: Flirt New Adult Romance - Cassie Mae

I have a major book crush on Cassie Mae.
I’m pretty sure that I love everything she will ever write. And after this book, I now am on a mission to get all the other books she has written.

Her books are fun and cute and real, and they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They make me WANT that sorta thing.

Oh boy, I could be Emilia. I am a social media junkie. I have a morning routine that involves the first 20 minutes before I even roll over and put my bra on or get a cup of coffee that is dedicated to everything that I missed while I was sleeping.

Texts. Instagram. Facebook. Twitter. Email. (all 3 of them) Tumblr. Snapchat. Buzzfeed. Vine.

And I don’t just do this in the morning. During my 8 hour job I’m constantly checking my phone. And even using my desk computer to compulsively flip between Chrome tabs, quickly minimizing when I hear my boss getting close.

However, I still feel like I am not as bad as Mia is. I’m absolutely against messing around on your phone while driving. That means no texting, no Facebook, and not taking fucking pictures. Whatever it is, it can wait.

Mia is always with her nose in her phone. She is missing the world around her while losing herself in an online world. Missing her friend’s baby drama while patiently awaiting the next word from her dad, and missing her hot new roommate/best friend, Eric. (I try to no be involved with my phone when I’m around other people. Out of respect, but sometimes I cant help but show someone that hilarious thing I screen capped 4 weeks ago).

Eric and Emmy had a cute relationship. They meshed well together.
(However, for people who have been best buds for 5 years, they sure don’t know much about each other. Constantly being surprised by little things the other does).

Eric’s ex is a crazy bitch. Wtf.

I didn’t really get the reasoning (other than to cause trouble) of the Scott situation and Mia2. I wish they would’ve elaborated more.

The Dr. Seuss thing was cute. Starting every chapter out with a Facebook status was a cute idea.

The Real Thing is just so cute! I had a smile on my face the entire time and grinned like a fool when it was over. CUTE! And so funny! Seriously, I laughed out loud so many times I’m sure my family thought I was crazy. (The entire “butt-crotch” incident, ya’ll)!!

I used cute a lot. But it’s all that and more.