EmilySavant

EmilySavant

See Through Me (Lose My Senses)

See Through Me (Lose My Senses) - Sera Bright Running Up That Hill by Placebo.
“Unaware that I’m tearing you asunder”

That single lyric describes Katie and Ash’s relationship completely. They’re both hiding secrets from each other.

Katie and Ash have these horrible childhoods that happen way too often in the real world. I really just wanna hug them both!

Oh, Ash. With your rage issues and brooding, sweet hazel eyes.

I guess his past gives reasoning to his anger problems, but he’s got severe issues. He’s the spitting image of overly possessive.

Katie runs away from her issues and has a wishy-washy mind about what she wants. The girl is really never sure of anything.

Their relationship was sweet, sickeningly sweet, until it wasn’t. Until Ash would overreact and chase Katie down the street, to her doorstep, restrain her, and take her inside. Which of course, leads to tableside entry sex? Whatever floats your boat, darling.

I suppose that if you’ve known someone that long, actions like this are nothing new. But it bothered me way too much. I think they’re just looking for a normal life, but their past keeps getting in the way.

There are so many questions that I have pertaining to her dad! Hopefully they will be answered in the next book.

This was a quick read that I enjoyed getting lost in. I’ll be on the lookout for the next installment of Katie and Ash’s screwy relationship.